The International Coaching Federation (ICF) defines coaching as “partnering with clients in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires them to maximize their personal and professional potential. The process of coaching often unlocks previously untapped sources of imagination, productivity, and leadership”.
Ryan Hartley is an industry leading coach in the field of Heart-Centred Leadership and his pioneering Heartset, Heartwork and Heartprint® Coaching is the first of its kind.
Our process of coaching is designed to help you become someone you love and to do more of what you love, helping you increase your impact and creating a legacy.
While coaching can lead to a significant transformation, this type of work is most effective when the principles are embodied over a sustained period of time beyond the coaching timescales agrees. Further sessions and support can be arranged, but we hope to equip you with all you need to succeed.
My commitment to you is that:
· a past or future incident/situation that may be dangerous or harmful to a child, you or another adult, and that is not known to the relevant authorities.
· future or past criminal activity that has not been resolved in law. This means any criminal activity, of which the relevant authorities are either unaware or a case they know about which they consider not to be closed.
· a serious offence - something for which you could be imprisoned and for which the sentence (not necessarily imprisonment) hasn’t yet been served.
In these circumstances I will work with you to see if we can work together to make appropriate disclosures. It is also compulsory by law for me to report breaches of GDPR, terrorism, potential radicalisation, child abuse, money laundering and female genital mutilation to the appropriate authorities.
10. I will maintain the Code of Ethics and standards of behaviour set out in the Association for Coaching (AC) and European Mentoring and Coaching Council (EMCC) joint code.
Coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and the client will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If the client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, the coach will recommend that client inform the mental health care provider and the client may need to have a referral letter from their health care provider.
We both agree to be on time for our sessions and to take responsibility for rearranging them in the case of unavoidable cancellations. We also agree that either party can cancel the coaching if progress isn’t being made or the coaching relationship isn’t working.
The coach and client agree to engage in (insert programme name) with (insert number of sessions). This will include x number of 2 hour sessions and x number of 1 hour sessions, plus (list additional bonus services and products provided).
The coach will be available to client by e-mail and whatsapp in between scheduled sessions as defined by the coach.
We may assign the client tasks or exercises to complete between coaching sessions. There is no obligation on the client to complete these items of ‘homework’, but not doing so may slow the client’s progress in achieving their desired coaching outcomes.
This coaching agreement is valid as of (insert date) until (insert date). The total fee is (insert fee), to be paid (in full / schedule of x amount by x date etc.)
Fees can be paid online via Paypal, Bank Transfer, Cash or Crypto Currency. Where receipts are requested by the client, they will be sent by e-mail unless otherwise requested.
Fees are payable in advance of each coaching session unless otherwise agreed.
Where payment has not been received in advance of a coaching session Ryan is not obliged to provide the session.
Client agrees that it is the client’s responsibility to notify the coach at least 24 hours in advance of the scheduled coaching session if the client cannot make the session. The client will be billed for a missed session if the client does not turn up or reschedule. The coach will wait for 15 minutes, before the client is noted as not turning up for the session.
Both parties may cancel the coaching programme if progress isn’t being made or the relationship isn’t working. Refunds will only be provided for unused sessions that had been paid for in advance.
If a client needs to rearrange a coaching session, they should provide at least 24 hours notice. No refunds will be given to clients for unused coaching sessions unless 24 hours notice has been given. In exceptional circumstances the coach may need to rearrange a coaching session. In those instances they will also give the client 24 hours notice where practical. Where a client pays for a session or sessions in advance they must have the coaching session(s) that they have paid for within the agreed timescale of the coaching agreement.
Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the coach be liable to the client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the client may incur, the coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the client to the coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
Details of Professional Indemnity and Public Liability Insurance details are available on request.
· L5 Coaching and Mentoring (ILM)
· NLP in Coaching Diploma
· Life Languages Certified Communication Coach
PLEASE CAREFULLY READ AND NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
1. I understand that any coaching provided by Ryan Hartley on behalf of Always Better than Yesterday ltd, is not a replacement for medical treatment, therapy, counselling, psychological or psychiatric services. I declare that, if advised prior to any session with Ryan Hartley to seek alternative advice (such as HR or medical) I must do so if I wish to continue with coaching.
2. I have been advised that I am free to terminate any or all sessions at any time. I have agreed to participate in each session to the best of my ability.
3. Confidentiality is paramount and will be maintained in all but the most exceptional circumstances. I agree that these can include: legal action (criminal or civil court cases where a court order is made demanding disclosure, including coroners’ courts); child abuse; if I am an imminent danger to myself or others; and where there is good cause to believe that not to disclose would cause danger of serious harm to others. The sharing of anonymous coaching caseloads with a supervisor is not a breach of professional confidentiality. I am legally obliged to break confidence should you disclose information that relates to child abuse, terrorism, money laundering and breaches of data protection (GDPR).
Client signature: I confirm that I have read and understood this statement and give permission for my coaching sessions to be discussed during confidential coaching supervision.
We want to provide a world class coaching experience. If there are things you think we could do better, please do let us know personally or by emailing email@example.com
Always Better than Yesterday is privacy conscious and we are strongly committed to your right to privacy. Your data will be
If you believe in any way that we are not processing your personal data in accordance with these principles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
All personally identifiable information provided to Always Better than Yesterday is processed in accordance with the principles of the Data Protection Act 2018. It is our policy to only disclose information to third parties if explicitly required to do so by United Kingdom Law.
We will obtain your consent before passing on any information to any third parties.
We do not collect or compile personally identifying information for dissemination or sale to external parties for marketing purposes.
Always Better than Yesterday (ABTY) website - if you are a user with general public and anonymous access the ABTY web site does not store or capture personal information. Your IP address will be captured by the web server logs. This is any information which relates directly to an individual and can be linked directly to them. For example, this includes: name, phone number, email address, photographs, genetic and economic data.
You can request access, corrections, and removal of your personal information any time by emailing email@example.com (proof of ID will be required).
Copyright © 2017 - 2022 Always Better than Yesterday® - All Rights Reserved. No part of this website may be reproduced without our written permission.
Company No. 12726169 Registered in England & Wales
"Always Better than Yesterday", the Always Better than Yesterday circle with blue heart logo and "Heartprint" are registered trademarks of Always Better than Yesterday LTD.
Powered by GoDaddy